Delivery & Shipping Information
- Shipping is calculated by your IP address (location) - simply add the items to your basket and our system works out the shipping.
- We sell over 100,000 parts of varying sizes, shapes and weights and so each part is calculated individually. If only we sold T-Shirts :-)
- If you've got lots of things in your basket it might appear to be really expensive to ship in the basket stage. Contact us and we'll see what we can do on bulk shipping, we'll fix your basket. The website gets a bit confused as there are so many sizes and shapes to consider costing for, without adding world countries, too!
- COVID UPDATE: Some manufacturers are experiencing stock shortages and delays from Asia. This situation is constantly changing - contact us if you're needing a rush, we'll see if we can ask them.
- COVID UPDATE 2: Some shippers are really 'milking it' and cranking their prices up. If they do this between the point of sale and the point of shipping, we'll contact you. It's happening on large plastic bodies overseas mostly.
- We can rush shipping for additional cost - contact us we'll see what we can do.
New Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: 5-10 days depending on brand
Used Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: 3-5 days via Courier
Tracking supplied - From 5.99GBP
USA / Can / Europe
New Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: 8-12 days depending on brand, sent by courier from the UK office. Sometimes items may come from the USA, depending on the part.
Used Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: 5-8 days via Courier from the UK workshop
Rest Of World
Some countries may be subject to customs charges - we will contact you if this is the case - it's pretty rare, but it does happen
New Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: Free to all UK, 8-12 days depending on brand from the UK Office
Used Mobility Scooter Spare Parts: Free to all UK, 6-10 days via courier from the UK workshop
As much as we'd love to - there are some countries we're not allowed to sell to. These countries are listed here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/current-arms-embargoes-and-other-restrictions